Why Should you attend?
The Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of the GDPR Compliance
Day 2: Plan the implementation of the GDPR
Day 3: Deploying the GDPR
Day 4: Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance
Day 5: Certification Exam
Who Should attend?
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a Data Protection Officer role
- This training is based on both the Regulation and best practices
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and real case discussions
- Practice exercises are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Data Protection Concepts and Rights of the Data Subject
Domain 2: Data controllers, processors and the DPO
Domain 3: Planning the GDPR compliance project
Domain 4: Data Protection Impact Assessment and Privacy Impact Assessment
Domain 5: Data Protection Measures and Approaches
Domain 6: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of the GDPR compliance project
A fundamental understanding of the GDPR and primary knowledge of the present data protection legal requirements.
- Additional Information
START DATE Apr 9, 2018 END DATE Jun 20, 2019 City Manchester