Privacy training and Privacy education are essential components of a Privacy and Data Protection framework. A basic understanding of privacy and data protection regulation, how this fits into Client facing products and services, and an appreciation of the Risks faced by Product design is essential for the success of service driven businesses today. Market Street Consultants offer training to suit a multitude of businesses, from delivery of a basic understanding through to Professional skills designed for aspiring Data Protection Officers. All of our courses are delivered in a classroom environment, in order that our delegates get the best from their training. The courses are however, also available on-site at your location. If you require on-premises delivery, please contact us to discuss a bespoke quotation.
Having been through years of self study ourselves, we know the impact that Training can have on our finances. That is why we offer the ability to pay for our courses via Direct Debit, over either a 6 month or 12 month period - best of all, at 0% interest.
Why pay with a credit card at 18-24%, when you can finance with us for free?
Speak to us today about the options available to you.
Example: DPO Ready - £3595 +VAT = £4314 - 6 monthly payments of £719 or 12 monthly payments of £359.50
If you are considering one of our Training courses but require to be Invoiced, please simply complete the Booking form and choose "Payment by Invoice" at the Payment Information page (Section 5). Your organisation will then be issued with the relevant invoice and we will advise you of your course booking in due course.
Our Privacy Training
Is designed to meet guidelines and recommendations given by Data Protection AuthoritiesIncludes current privacy legislations and regulatory developments across EMEA. Is suitable for all knowledge and skill levels delivered by skilled tutors in a classroom environment either at our premises or yours.
We deliver our Training in purpose built locations throughout the United Kingdom. We currently have three venues, in Glasgow, Manchester and London, all of which can provide comfortable, modern environments, conducive to learning. Please see below for specific locations.Glasgow
Our Glasgow courses are delivered at the Pentagon centre in the heart of the City. We are based in the Financial district of the City Centre, with all of the amenities the City has to offer right on the doorstep. By car, you can reach the M8 directly from Washington Street and then onto the M77. Glasgow Airport is only 10 minutes away. If you're travelling by public transport, the nearest rail stations are Anderston, 0.1 miles away and Glasgow Central, 0.4 miles away, about 8 minutes walk. Charing Cross is also only 0.5 miles from us. Lunch and snacks are included in all of our courses, as well as unlimited coffee, tea and water.
If you require accommodation, we recommend the Hallmark Hotel, positioned directly opposite the venue
Our Training venue in Manchester's Piccadilly district is at the centre of a transport hub within easy access of mainline and tram stations (in fact the tram stops right outside our door!). Situated across the 8th floor with fantastic views over the city and an abundance of natural light, we can accommodate up to 30 delegates in a modern, vibrant location. Both breakfast and lunch is included, so just turn up, ready to learn and you’re good to go. We can cater for a variety of diets and will work with you to deliver a suitable menu, where practicable.
If you require accommodation, we recommend; https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-A0H5-ibis-styles-manchester-portland-hotelnewly-refurbished/index.shtml#origin=ibis
Purpose built conference, training and meeting venue with private outdoor garden space in Pimlico, Victoria. Superb private courtyard garden ideal for teambuilding and networking. Great location in Victoria at the junction of Drummond Gate and Vauxhall Bridge Road. Adjacent to Pimlico underground station and a short walk from Victoria mainline and underground stations. Both breakfast and lunch is included, so just turn up, ready to learn and you’re good to go. We can cater for a variety of diets and will work with you to deliver a suitable menu, where practicable.
If you require accommodation, please follow the link below for various options; https://www.hotelmap.com/map/pro/MXH82#calendar which can also be found directly on the Venue site.
Foundation Certificate in Data Protection
The British Computer Society’s Foundation Certificate  in Data Protection is intended to promote an understanding of UK Data Protection law.
- Gain an understanding of the key changes that the GDPR and the Data Protection Bill bring to data protection
- Gain an understanding of individual and organisational responsibilities under the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Bill, particularly the need for effective
- Gain an understanding of the new rights available to data subjects and the implications of those rights with the GDPR and UK Data Protection Bill
- Gain an understanding of the obligations faced by Data Controllers and Processors as a result of both the GDPR and the UK's new Data Protection Bill
- Be better placed to support their organisation in processing customer data in compliance with the legislation.
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection
This course is a comprehensive 5 day course that explores the nature of privacy and its relevance to today’s society.
- Provides a more advanced entry point qualification for those with data protection responsibilities.
- Provides an effective conversion route for those needing to update their knowledge of and practice under the 1998 Data Protection Act.
- Provides knowledge of UK data protection law, and an understanding of how it is applied in practice.
- Designed for those with some data protection responsibilities in an organisation or who, for other reasons, wish to achieve and demonstrate a broad
understanding of the law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill and their practical application.
- Recognises those with overall responsibility for data protection within an organisation.
Certified Information Privacy Manager
- Delivers the skills to design and implement a Management structure as a baseline for a Privacy Compliance framework
- Provides the knowledge a Data Protection Officer (DPO) tasked with monitoring compliance, managing internal data protection activities, training data
processing staff and conducting internal audits requires
- Provides data protection professionals with the correct level of training and education.
- Achieving a CIPM credential shows that you have a comprehensive knowledge of how data protection programs should work across an organization.
Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- Add a CIPP/E credential and prove that you not only can manage a data protection program, but you understand the regulations that govern them. With
a CIPM and CIPP/E combined you’ll be uniquely equipped to fulfil the DPO requirements of the GDPR. The CIPP/E relates to the knowledge a DPO
must have concerning the European legal framework of the legislation, and the CIPM provides theoretical aspects necessary to lead an
organisation’s data protection policy.
Certified Information Privacy Manager & Professional - DPO ready Course
Combine both IAPP Courses in one 4 day session to become Data Protection Officer ready. This unique option is available throughout all of our venues for a 10% discount over the individual course costs.