Privacy training and Privacy education are essential components of a Privacy and Data Protection framework. A basic understanding of privacy and data protection regulation, how this fits into Client facing products and services, and an appreciation of the Risks faced by Product design is essential for the success of service driven businesses today.
Market Street Consultants offer training to suit a multitude of businesses, from delivery of a basic understanding through to Professional skills designed for aspiring Data Protection Officers. All of our courses are delivered in a classroom environment, in order that our delegates get the best from their training. The courses are however, also available on-site at your location. If you require on-premises delivery, please contact us to discuss a bespoke quotation.
Having been through years of self study ourselves, we know the impact that Training can have on our finances. That is why we offer the ability to pay for our courses via Direct Debit, over either a 6 month or 12 month period - best of all, at 0% interest.Why pay with a credit card at 18-24%, when you can finance with us for free? Speak to us today about the options available to you.Example: DPO Ready - £3595 +VAT = £4314 - 6 monthly payments of £719 or 12 monthly payments of £359.50
If you are considering one of our Training courses but require to be Invoiced, please simply complete the Booking form and choose "Payment by Invoice" at the Payment Information page (Section 5). Your organisation will then be issued with the relevant invoice and we will advise you of your course booking in due course.
We deliver our Training in purpose built locations throughout the United Kingdom. We currently have four venues, in Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham and London, all of which can provide comfortable, modern environments, conducive to learning. Please see below for details of our various locations.
Our Edinburgh based courses are delivered in central Edinburgh, a mere five minutes walk from Waverley Train Station. Unlimited coffee, tea and water are provided, along with Lunch. As our venue is within the City Centre, if you require accommodation, there are a multitude of Hotels and B&B's options available - all of which can be found here - https://edintrain.com/location-and-accesibility/
Our Training venue in Manchester's Piccadilly district is at the centre of a transport hub within easy access of mainline and tram stations (in fact the tram stops right outside our door!). We can accommodate up to 30 delegates in a modern, vibrant location. Both breakfast and lunch is included, so just turn up, ready to learn and you’re good to go. We can cater for a variety of diets and will work with you to deliver a suitable menu, where practicable. https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/manchester
If you require accommodation, we recommend; https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-A0H5-ibis-styles-manchester-portland-hotelnewly-refurbished/index.shtml#origin=ibis
Flexible conference, training and meeting venue located minutes away from Birmingham New Street and Grand Central shopping centre. Great Birmingham City Centre location on Corporation Street overlooking Old Square. Wide range of conference, meeting and training rooms suitable for all.
Both breakfast and lunch is included, so just turn up, ready to learn. We can cater for a variety of diets and will work with you to deliver a suitable menu, where practicable. https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/maple-house
Accommodation can be found here; https://www.hotelmap.com/map/pro/M63ME#calendar
Purpose built conference, training and meeting venue with private outdoor garden space in Pimlico, Victoria. Superb private courtyard garden ideal for teambuilding and networking. Great location in Victoria at the junction of Drummond Gate and Vauxhall Bridge Road. Adjacent to Pimlico underground station and a short walk from Victoria mainline and underground stations. Both breakfast and lunch is included, so just turn up, ready to learn and you’re good to go. We can cater for a variety of diets and will work with you to deliver a suitable menu, where practicable. https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/victoria
If you require accommodation, please follow the link below for various options; https://www.hotelmap.com/map/pro/MXH82#calendar which can also be found directly on the Venue site.
Certified Information Privacy Implementer
The Privacy Professionals Partnership's core offering is the implementation focussed CIPI Certification. It promotes international privacy and security best Practice and recognises the individual who designs, manages and oversees an enterprise's Information privacy framework
- Confirms your implementation knowledge through independent assessment
- Certification means higher earning potential and career advancement
- Recent independent studies consistently rank Privacy and Security Certified individuals as attracting higher pay and benefits
- Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information privacy programme and broader business goals and objectives
- Distinguishes you as having not only information privacy knowledge, but also the expertise required to develop and deliver an information privacy programme.
Certified Information Privacy Auditor
This comprehensive 3 day course designed for privacy auditors to assist in ensuring compliance with the requirements of GDPR
- Enhance your career by earning ClPA-the standard of achievement for those who audit, monitor and assess information privacy technology and business systems and processes. The CIPA designation is a globally recognized certification for Information Privacy Audit, assurance and security professionals. Provides a more advanced entry point qualification for those with data protection responsibilities.
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organization and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your Privacy Compliance Framework.
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the Information Privacy Audit professional.
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for Information Privacy Assurance that is recognized by multinational clients, lending credibility to the enterprise.
Certified Information Privacy Manager
- Delivers the skills to design and implement a Management structure as a baseline for a Privacy Compliance framework
- Provides the knowledge a Data Protection Officer (DPO) tasked with monitoring compliance, managing internal data protection activities, training data processing staff and conducting internal audits requires
- Provides data protection professionals with the correct level of training and education.
- Achieving a CIPM credential shows that you have a comprehensive knowledge of how data protection programs should work across an organization.
Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- Add a CIPP/E credential and prove that you not only can manage a data protection program, but you understand the regulations that govern them.
Certified Information Privacy Manager & Professional - DPO ready Course
- With a CIPM and CIPP/E combined you’ll be uniquely equipped to fulfil the DPO requirements of the GDPR. The CIPP/E relates to the knowledge a DPO must have concerning the European legal framework of the legislation, and the CIPM provides theoretical aspects necessary to lead an organisation’s data protection policy.
- This unique option is available throughout all of our venues for a 18% discount over the individual course costs.