Privacy Impact Assessments Service
Our PIA Service offers privacy and data protection risk assessments for products and services. The PIAs are carried out in a software assisted process, resulting in customizable impact assessment reports. PIA as a Service can be provided as a software solution as well as together with personalised supported and workshops conducted by our privacy specialists.
Privacy Impact Assessments have proven to be an important and useful tool for understanding and assessing the risks related to personal data processing operations. The MSC PIA as a Service offers:
- Software supported and highly efficient PIA processes
- Automatized and customizable reports, which give a clear overview of processes, risks and progress
- Real-time track record of actions taken to mitigate risks
- Tested Baseline criteria to benchmark all operations from a consumer or employee perspective
- Demonstrated accountability
- Suitable for all sizes of organisations and businesses
Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) help you assess your organisation’s current and planned operations impact on privacy. Measure compliance, identify and reduce risks, demonstrate accountability – the PIA helps you understand the status of data protection activities as they exist across an organization and define a prioritized list of next steps.