This Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
About This Course
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for “Certified Data Protection Officer” Certification. By holding a Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the basic concepts and components of applicable Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the goal, content of and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
- Interpret the data protection requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain ongoing compliance to the GDPR
- This training is based on both the Regulation and best practices
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and real case discussions
- Practice exercises are similar to the Certification Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of the GDPR Compliance Programme
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of the GDPR Programme
- Day 3: Deploying the GDPR Programme
- Day 4: Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance
- Day 5: Certification Exam (classroom courses only)
A fundamental understanding of the GDPR and primary knowledge of present day data protection legal requirements. Candidates would benefit from having completed the associated Foundation Course.
- Refreshments & Lunch (Classroom only)
- Course Slide Deck
- Official Study Materials
- CPD Certificate
- The Exam fees
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a Data Protection Officer role
- Additional Information
START DATE Jun 13, 2021 END DATE Jun 18, 2025 City Live Online