Why You Should Take Certified Information Privacy Implementer Training
- Gain an in-depth understanding of solutions required by GDPR, PECR and a multitude of Contract requirements
- Learn how to design solutions which deliver and govern data collection, processing and data management.
- Learn how to design a Privacy Compliance Framework
- Gain an understanding of the link between Data Protection, Risk Management & Security
- Create Monitoring, Maintenance and Reporting solutions
Who Should Train
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for developing conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Project Managers wishing to boost their knowledge of Privacy Compliance
- Privacy Analysts wishing to gain further insight into the challenges of Data Protection solution design
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS.
- Domain 1—The Process of Implementation
- Domain 2 Information Privacy Governance
- Domain 3—Information Risk Management
- Domain 4—Information Privacy Programme Development and Management
- Domain 5—Information Privacy Incident Management
- Day 1 Solutions design, implementation, Management and Control
- Day 2 Programme development, resourcing, reporting, Monitoring & Maintenance
All candidates at official training courses will be offered the opportunity to sit the associated exam. For CIPI-P, this constitutes a 125 question exam which should be completed within 165 minutes. A passing score is achieved at 70%. Exams are hosted remotely through our relationship with Pearsonvue. Self-study candidates can purchase an exam voucher from our Store
CIPI-P candidates must first have achieved a passing score in the CIPI-F exam
What is included?
1 years membership of the IAPP, including all available research materials
Course handouts, Slide decks & Official Study Guide in both digital and hard copy
- Additional Information
START DATE Aug 15, 2018 END DATE Aug 16, 2023 City Live Online